Negotiating the New Normal – Learn from the industry’s best through technical sessions, workshops, and exhibits. Over 160 exhibitors will give you first-hand information on the latest developments to help your utility take action to implement Florida’s future.
We hope to see you at the Florida Section American Water Works Association Conference. Stop by our booth (701 and 703) for an immersive virtual reality tour of the South Adams County state-of-the-art water softening facility, which is using a revolutionary pellet softening technology.
Carollo will be well-represented at the conference, with several of our engineers sharing their knowledge on topics including potable reuse, asset management, water treatment process improvements, and resilience. Speakers and topics include:
- 8:30 – 11:00 AM: Understanding the New Florida Potable Reuse Regulations – Pranjali Kumar
- 8:30 – 11:30 AM: Clay County Utility Authority Evaluating Potable Reuse to Diversify Water Portfolio – Pranjali Kumar, Jason Assouline
- 1:30 – 4:30 PM: Retire or Rehab? Optimizing the Use of Wastewater Facilities and Collection System Flexibility – Kirsten Burns
- 1:30 – 4:30 PM: Cities Collaborating to Build Resilience and Leverage Funding – Sarah Deslauriers, Juan Oquendo
- 1:30 – 4:30 PM: Three Ion Exchange Technologies – One Tough Decision for Florida Utilities – Tyler Smith, Chris Reinbold, Vinnie Hart, Larry Elliott
Learn more and register: https://www.fsawwa.org/page/2021ConferenceOveview.