The Florida Water Resources Conference (FWRC) is a forum for presentations and discussions of cutting edge technology development as well as practical case studies of applications of technology in water and wastewater utilities. FWRC brings together a broad range of professionals: engineers, scientists, operators, technicians and management, of all water utilities and features one of the largest regional technical exhibitors in the nation with the participation of over 350 manufacturers and services providers.
We hope to see you at the 2022 Florida Water Resources Conference. Stop by our booth (525) for an immersive virtual reality tour of the South Adams County state-of-the-art water softening facility, which is using a revolutionary pellet softening technology.
Carollo will be well-represented at the conference, with a number of our engineers sharing their knowledge on the following topics:
Monday, April 25
- 8:00 AM: Economic Analysis of Pellet Softening vs. Conventional Lime Softening – John Meyer, PE
- 8:30 AM: Three Ion Exchange Technologies – One Tough Decision for Florida Utilities – Tyler Smith, PE
- 9:00 AM: Suspended Ion Exchange: City of Tampa Demonstrates Exciting Alternative for TOC – Melanie Pickett, PhD
- 1:30 PM: The North Miami Beach Utility Transition: Taking Back a Utility During a Pandemic – Juan Oquendo, PE
- 1:30 PM: Existing Data May Optimize Your Pump Station Rehabilitation! – Scott Richards, PE
- 2:30 PM – Preparing for 2024: Are You in Compliance With the Lead and Copper Rule Revision? – Dharmin Desai, PE, PMP
- 3:00 PM – FSAWWA – Contractors’ Council Presents: Why Collaborative Delivery? – Chuck Sinclair, PE – Panelist
Tuesday, April 26
- 8:30 AM: The PRWC Demand Management Plan: Saving Millions Through Conservation – Elisabetta Natale, PE, ENV & Craig Jariz, PE
- 2:30 PM: Putting Florida’s DPR Rules into Context: Regulatory Developments Across the US – Eva Steinle-Darling, PhD, PE
- 4:30 PM: Optimizing TOC Reduction of Tampa Bay Water’s Regional Water – Laura Rodriguez Gonzalez, PhD, EI, ENV SP
Learn more and register: 2022 FWRC – Florida Water Resource Conference