The Water Quality Technology Conference is an established and highly regarded conference that provides a practical forum for a wide range of water technology professionals to exchange the latest research and information.
We hope you will join us at the 2022 Water Quality Technology Conference. We will be sharing research, case studies, and insights on the following topics. And be sure to stop by our booth (302) to learn about the pilot studies being conducted by the Carollo Research Group and the innovative technologies being tested at the Water Applied Research Center (Water ARC®).
Monday, November 14
- 10:55 AM: PFAS Sources in an Arid, Urban, Wastewater-Dominated Watershed | Speakers: Kyle Thompson (Carollo Engineers), Eric Dickenson (Southern Nevada Water Authority)
- 2:15 PM: Maximizing Your Return on UV AOP for Potable Reuse | Speaker: Harold Wright
Tuesday, November 15
- 8:15 AM: Using Non-traditional Approaches to Monitoring and Analyzing Real-time Water Quality Data in Source Water | Speakers: Kyle Thompson (Carollo Engineers), Eric Dickenson (Southern Nevada Water Authority)
- 10:30 AM: Impact of Pre-Chlorination and GAC Treatment on DBP Formation and Toxicity in Drinking Water | Speaker: Caroline Russell
- 1:30 PM: Can I Trust a Black Box? Predicting Floc Sed Chemical Doses vs. TOC and Turbidity Removal Using Machine Learning | Speaker: Charlie He
- 2:30 PM: Machine Learning for Fault Detection and Process Control in Potable Reuse | Speaker: Kyle Thompson
- 4:00 PM: Ion Exchange vs. Granular Activated Carbon: An Approach to Enhancing Delivered Water Quality in the Tampa Bay Region | Speaker: Laura Rodriguez-Gonzalez
Wednesday, November 16
- 9:30 AM: Blending Advanced Treated Water with Surface Water Upstream of a Surface Water Treatment Plant can be Advantageous for DPR | Speaker: Giridhar Upadhyaya
- 11:00 AM: Alternative Disinfection Monitoring and Pathogen LRV Credit Approaches Used in Potable Reuse | Speaker: Amos Branch